Solve a residential property dispute



You can apply to the First-Tier Tribunal (Property Chamber – Residential Property) if you’re a landlord, tenant, freeholder, leaseholder, park home occupier or site owner.


The cases you can apply for include:

The tribunal is independent of government and will listen to both sides of the argument before making a decision.

There are different ways to apply in Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.

Help you can get

You may want to get help and advice before you apply – contact Leasehold Advisory Service or Citizens Advice.

You can also get legal advice, including from a lawyer.



Like This